Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Obsessions

I really don't like to obsess over things but there are a few things that I guess would be considered obsessive. As everyone can guess, I am very interested in video games, but other than that and guitar there really not any more interests that I have. Heres the few Obsessive things that I obsess over :

The Office: One of the greatest shows I have ever watched. Dwight Scrucht and Jim Halpert are among my favorite characters in the show and are also the main cause for most of the humor in the show.



South Park : This animated show is one of my daily watches and also my favorite among all animated comedies. South Park also makes fun of things that no one usually does, but that is what makes it so awesome.



Kingdom Hearts : This game is probably my most favorite of all games I have ever played. I played this game when I was in 6th grade, but the appeal of it is still with me to this day. I have waited years for the third title (which probably will not come out until 2012-2014) hoping for it to come. My main reason for a PS3 was for this game (though now it seems it wont come out for PS3 so thats bad). Kingdom Hearts is definitely number one of my list of favorite personal games. Its also a mash up of its own as it has Disney characters like Mickey and some Final Fantasy characters such as Sephiroth (which won't make since unless you play the game itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment