Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top Ten Kingdom Hearts (1 and 2) Bosses

Bosses are a big deal in most video games because their like a test that measures your skills in the game and sometimes are the only way to progress further in that game. Bosses in Kingdom Hearts are no exception to this rule and I picked some of the coolest bosses in Kingdom Hearts I could find. They aren't really in any particular order, except for Sephiroth because he's actually hard, but some of them are hard while some might be easier than others, but these are the ones that stood out to me.
10. Kurt Zisa : He's like a secret  boss, and is actually one of the toughest in the series
9. Phantom : Like Kurt Zisa, he's a secret boss and he's pretty hard as well

8.Ansem: The first game's main boss and villian
7.Xaldin: I hated this guy, he was to me the third hardest boss to beat (behind Sephiroth and Phantom)
6.Xemnas: The second game's main villian and leader of the organization 13
5.Hades : Villian of the underworld and kinda hard to beat depending on where you face him (ex. in the tournament, he's kinda hard and elsewhere he kinda easy)
4.Xemnas (Armor) : One of the forms of Xemnas
3.Chernabog : This guy just erupted out of this volcano and was a surprise to me when I saw him
2.Dragon Maleficent : One of the major Disney villains and perhaps the strongest of the Disney characters
1.Sephiroth : Final Fantasy character and really tough, I had to use a bit of a strategy to beat him

1 comment:

  1. According to me Sephiroth is the best Boss of Kingdom Hearts. Sephiroth is the very difficult boss to beat. He use some special moves for win.
    r4 for ds

    ReplyDelete