Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Web 2.0 ... Suicide Machine

I was at my house recently and I was watching the WETA channel (its some kind of learning channel), and they had something on about Facebook and Twitter. I wasn't really paying attention until I saw a South Park reference about Facebook, but after that they mentioned a Web 2.0 killing machine.  It apparently "kills" your Twitter and Facebook accounts, so that you  can hang out with your real friends. i thought it was cool especially since we had a discussion about the death of the Web. It seems that people are willingly killing the web on purpose.

Anyway, heres the link to the website : http://suicidemachine.org

Also here the South Park reference that made me watch it: FaceBook/SouthPark

1 comment:

  1. You know Web 2.0 is famous when South Park tackles it! The FB clip makes me want to just watch the show and not do my homework tonight :P

    ReplyDelete